2018 WOODS BW180XHD Batwing Slasher for sale $40,000
|Title||2018 WOODS BW180XHD Batwing Slasher|
|Cutting Width - mm||4,572|
|Cutting Height - mm||381|
|Power Rating - Hp||250|
|PTO Drive - RPM||540|
|Safety Debris chains||Front and Rear|
Since 1946, Woods has grown to become the undisputed mowing expert. This legacy began with development of the first tractor-mounted rotary cutter and continues today with unmatched product innovation and service.
Put our products to the test in your own back yard. Rugged, dependable and productive Woods rotary cutters are designed for the extremes of real world use. No matter if youre cutting brush or mowing pastures, Woods has the rotary cutter to fit your needs.
Woods rotary cutters dedicated to craftsmanship and innovation for more than 60 years.
- 15-foot Heavy-Duty Dual-Wing Cutter
- Main driveline: Cat 6 CV or Cat 5 heavy 3 joint
- Tractor HP range: 55-235 hp
- Swivel clevis or optional pintel ring hitch
- Cuts brush up to 3.5-inches in diameter
- Side frame depth of 13 inches increases cut material capacity
- Dual-wheels available on wings and center for extra flotation
- Full-length, 1-inch wing hinge pin
- Fully baffled deck for even distribution and a finer shred
- Exclusive quick-change pins enable speedy blade changes in the field
- Five-year gearbox limited warranty
- Three-year deck rust-through warranty
PTO Horsepower: 55-235 hp
Side frame depth: 13"
Working width: 180"
Cutting height: 2" - 15"
Cutting capacity diameter: 3.5"
Hitch: swivel clevis; optional pintel ring
Transport width: 96"
Overall width / length: 190" / 205"
Deck type: smooth, sloped
Deck thickness: .135"
Side frame thickness: .25"
Hinge rod diameter: 1" full length
Weight: 4,730 lbs
Tongue weight: 1,660 lbs
Main driveline rating: Cat 6 CV or Cat 5 heavy 3 joint
Output shaft diameter: 2.38"
Splitter / spindle gearbox hp: 235 / 205 hp
Blade type: .5" x 4" quick change blade pins, hi-lift, flat or shredder
Blade overlap: 6"
Blade tip speed 540 rpm: 16,000 fpm
Blade tip speed 1,000 rpm: 16,000 fpm
Material flow system: fully baffled deck
Stump jumper type: standard round-welded
Wing flex up / down: 90° up, 22° down
Suspension: walking tandem spring arms
Wheel type: 24" foam-filled aircraft tires
Wing leveling adjustment: easy adjust turnbuckle
TISCA are the national distributor for Woods Equipment, contact us today for more information on this product.